Z711.5 → Quarterly Report: What I've Read Recently ...


It's time for another issue of what I've read recently! You can find the first two instalments here and here. As you'll see from the list below, July was a crazy month filled with reading particular paranormal/fantasy series. I started and finished the Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead (my thoughts and feelings on it can be found here), and have gotten pretty damn close to catching up to the current releases in Nalini Singh's Psy-Changeling series. More recently, I've been on a historical kick - reading a bit into the folktale/legend of Robin Hood and then started to read Kate Noble - a new author to me. I think there are quite a few upcoming releases that have piqued my interest, so I'm looking forward to my autumn of reading. For now, though, relive my summer of reading below!



JULY
Vampire academy / Richelle Mead
Frostbite / Richelle Mead
Shadow kiss / Richelle Mead
Blood promise / Richelle Mead
Spirit bound / Richelle Mead
Last sacrifice / Richelle Mead
About last night / Ruthie Knox
Bonds of justice / Nalini Singh
Play of passion / Nalini Singh
Kiss of snow / Nalini Singh
Shadow and bone / Leigh Bardugo
Siege and storm / Leigh Bardugo

AUGUST
A lady awakened / Cecilia Grant
Scandal in the night / Elizabeth Essex
It happened one midnight / Julie Anne Long
The winning season / Alison Packard
After hours / Cara McKenna
The cuckoo's calling / Robert Galbraith
Graceling / Kristin Cashore

SEPTEMBER
Lost to the desert warrior / Sarah Morgan
Wolf's head / Stephen A. McKay
Highlander most wanted / Maya Banks
Maid Marian / Elsa Watson
Kiss of steel / Bec McMaster
Heart of iron / Bec McMaster
Still life / Louise Penny
Revealed / Kate Noble
Fantastic beasts and where to find them / Newt Scamander

No comments:

Post a Comment