Z711.5 → Quarterly Report: What I've Read Recently


Now that it's already April (time truly does fly!), I figure it's time to put a little post together about what I've been reading since 2013 began. As you can probably tell by the title, I'm hoping to do this kind of post about four times a year - so that works out to be about every three months. That gives more than enough to read a number of books in any given period. For the first time, I've also set a reading goal for myself using Goodread's 2013 'Reading Challenge' tracker. My goal is set at 40 books for the calendar year - generally, I think that might be a little modest considering my reading habits, but with work and eventually school taking back over my life, it's better to be safe than sorry, I suppose. Anyway, below the cut is a detailed breakdown of what I've read so far in  2013! 
* indicates books that have been re-read

JANUARY
A conflict of interest / Barbara Dunlop
Reaper's property / Joanna Wylde
Close enough to touch / Victoria Dahl

FEBRUARY

Beyond heaving bosoms / Sarah Wendell & Candy Tan*
The masque of the black tulip / Lauren Willig
Good girls don't / Victoria Dahl*
Sold to the enemy / Sarah Morgan
Everything I know about love I learned from romance novels / Sarah Wendell
The deception of the emerald ring / Lauren Willig
Marriage with benefits / Kat Cantrell
Insurgent / Veronica Roth
The courtesan's secret / Claudia Dain*
Devil's bride / Stephanie Laurens

MARCH

A SEAL's surrender / Tawny Weber
Delirium / Lauren Oliver
The great railroad revolution: the history of trains in America / Christian Wolmar
Once a Ferrara wife ... / Sarah Morgan
Did you miss me? / Karen Rose
Her best worst mistake / Sarah Mayberry
Something about you / Julie James*

February was definitely my busiest month for reading - that's why I love the cold winter months, there can be a lot accomplished during that time! I'm pretty curious about how much I'll read in the upcoming months - especially now that it's spring and I'll be heading back to my last semester of classes. There are some (hopefully) great books coming out soon that I'm really looking forward to, so I'm hopeful that I'll be able to get to those, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment